Dun Mohr Cottage
Sleeps 4 people (+2 on a sofa bed)
Dun Mohr has:
- Fully equipped kitchen/diner with Electric Oven/Hob, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer and Washing Machine
- Comfortably furnished lounge with TV and WiFi internet access
- Cot and highchair facilities are available upon request
- Two well furnished bedrooms, which can be used as either twin or double rooms, both with en suite facilities (one with shower room and one with bathroom)
- Bedding and towels are provided.
The cottage also has:
- Central heating throughout
- Double glazing
- Adjacent Parking
- Shared gardens to front and rear.
Well behaved pets are welcome by prior arrangement.
Dun Mohr Price List
May to November 2021
7 nights £560.00
4 nights £385.00
3 nights £305.00
1 & 2 nights stays are possible in Dun Mohr Cottage.
Check availability and prices here.
- Breaks have a flexible start day
- The cottages are available from 3pm on the day of arrival and should be vacated by 10.30am on the day of departure
- A deposit of 50% is required on booking with the balance due 14 days prior to your visit
- For stays of 3 days or more, we require a breakages deposit of £100 to be paid to cover unforeseen accidents. This is returnable post departure
- Prices are subject to variation
- Prices include VAT at the current rate
Our cottages are two minutes’ walk from the hotel and all self catering guests are welcome to make full use of the facilities at the hotel.
Cottage Welcome Pack
Self catering guests are welcome to pre-order a handy welcome pack.
Containing milk, 1/2 doz eggs, butter, bread, fruit, cheese and bacon, it’s a great way to start a care-free cottage holiday.
Price: £14 PER PACK
And, of course, if you want to make it extra special, then why not ask us to add chocolates, flowers, house wine or Champagne!
Just pre-book your Welcome Pack and any extras you would like when you reserve your cottage.