Postcode: DG2 0SA
- Take the M1 to J19, then join the M6 (signposted The North West) for 235 miles.
Alternatively take the M40 beyond J16 where it then joins the M42 (follow the signs for The N West M6 Toll). At J7 join the M6 North for 214 miles
- To avoid the West Midlands congestion use the M6 Toll which is clearly signposted on the M6 (J3a and M42 (J3a) both to the east of Birmingham (visit www.m6toll.co.uk for prices)
- At Gretna Green leave the M6 and join the A74 to Dumfries, then follow signs for A76.
From Glasgow & The Highlands
- Take the M74 then A74 south to J15.
- Follow the A701 to outskirts of Dumfries
- Turn right onto A75, then follow signs for A76.
- The hotel entrance is signposted 5 miles outside Dumfries.
- Free onsite parking is available
From London Paddington and Euston
- There is a train service from Paddington
(approx. 5 hours) to Dumfries
- There is also a train service from Euston
(approx. 4 hours 30 minutes)
- Glasgow International Airport 68 miles
(approx 1 hour 35 minutes) away